Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-04-20

Wednesday...

It's raining today... and even though it felt quite nice this morning, at this point it's gone back to cold... hahha Anyway, more pictures today!

This is a picture of Umeda with the ferris-wheel. I forgot to put it in the last one *hehe*

Image hosting by Photobucket

I don't particularly understand why, but in every hundred metres of houses one passes by, down near the Madani Jyutaku bus stops, there are always trees like this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

This house is pretty~ *hehe*

Image hosting by Photobucket

The gardens are pretty too LoL- sometimes it doesn't seem at all believable haha~

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

And these are my dorm-mates! From the right it's Aurelie -from France (that's the actual spelling of her name! -LoL, not Orely haha), Elien -Indonesia, Hee Jeong -Korea and the one wearing white is Lyda -Cambodia.

Image hosting by Photobucket

From the right is Lyda, Elien, Hee Jeong and Maryam -Iran, not Iraq as I previously thought *hee*

Image hosting by Photobucket

From the right is Maryam, Elien, Anni -Finland, Hee Jeong, Aurelie and Lyda.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me! Haha- On my way down to the post office on Monday *hee*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway... it's been fun... LoL. I got a thing at 2.10 later- It's in about 40mins from now... it's a Japanese Politics and Economics Placement Test and Orientation... I don't know why they want to test us on it though- most of the people I know don't know much of Japanese Politics or Economics... I hope it's just placement *hee* It's too tiring to think that I might have to go for another test *nyaaahhh* SP lesson today was quite fun XD The teacher, Higasa-sensei gave us calendars LoL - I have yet to see what the pictures are on mine hahahah

No comments: