Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-04-07

'Kay *happy now*

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER now that I have the tickets in my hands. I'll be going on the 10th, that's a Sunday, at noon - same time as previously. Hopefully this time everything will work out just fine. I can only imagine the workload that I'd have to go through when I arrive in Japan - alien registration, insurance, the bank account... not to mention the placement test plus the textbooks and whatever supplies I'd need. Oh well. I'll just deal with that one at a time when the time comes~ For now I'll just focus on one thing: I'm finally going!!

Since I've been assured several times that this time everything is already settled, I'm pretty sure everything will go smoothly in Round 2. Though, I am fully aware that so many things still could go wrong along the way, or even during so. Whatever it is... one must always keep a clear mind. *hee* Like I'm one to talk.

On Monday, when I received news that I might not be going at all that day, I was pretty shocked. I really didn't know what to feel at first, and at the first few hours - I was merely walking through everything, gettin my already checked-in baggage back out, informing Mum, Dad, friends and relatives that I might not be going that day, and then making and receiving calls with the Embassy, trying to keep up and understand just what was going on - all with a smiling face (at least, I assume that I was smiling - I get rather hyper when these sort of things happen). Dad even mentioned that his friends (family friends - two uncles) that were present commented that I looked rather cool with what was going on. Of course, that really wasn't the case. I was pretty much too confused with it all to register anything in my mind. Until I was being briefed by the MoE officers. That was when it all sank in.

^_^; Oh well. Mum is possibly joining me on the flight to Singapore. I guess I just need a little on-hand explanation about this whole airport thing before I can actually get it completely inside my head. *can't wait to go* Just less than 70 hours to go~~

No comments: