It's still freezing here. You just can't believe... The weather is so... moody haha- It's all warm at one point, then cold, then suddenly it looks like it'd rain, but then it doesn't... sheesh. I need to get a new umbrella soon. I will get an umbrella soon. This afternoon there's going to be another test... it's almost one, the test is at 2.10pm and I haven't eaten so I won't be staying long. Maybe I'll try typing out some mail... but my fingers are wicked ice. It's so cold that my fingers are stiff... and the heater in this room has already been turned on... -_-'' I told mum yesterday that the weather was getting warmer. How wrong I was... It's still cold.
Now where did I leave off from the last post? ... on Tuesday now... I'll just skim through everything. Tuesday was also quite an eventful day. I had an interview placement test and the the Orientation for the Library (which I missed because I misread my group letter - it was B and I thought it was F... I duno how that happened. On Wednesday morning I had orientation for courses at CJL - just some explanations of what we were going to learn and introduction to our 'home-room' sensei. That afternoon I went shopping with Elien and some of her friends from Indonesia... it was a very long walk down to the shops.... I think it took us around half-an-hour to go down, and around 40mins or so back up. Long walk. Did I mention that I'm now living on a very big slope? And then that night there was the meeting for Dormitory students with Tanaka-sensei. He really is very funny.
In fact, now that I have seen quite a number of Japanese teachers... they are all so nice, some are quite animated, but all very refreshing to meet with and receive lessons from.
Urgh. I have to go. Lunch time...
Mum&Dad- I'm going to get that phone card this afternoon, Regina is going to help me, so I'll be going right after the History Placement and Orientation which will last until 4-4.30... but I'll try to come back to my room before it gets too dark - and I'm pretty sure that I will... Lucky that I'm going to have the next two days free... but err... I won't be able to have any internet access then....
Schedule is still a little weird, I'll sort stuff out - hope you guys won't mind if I take my time with this... I'm kinda starting to feel a little kusut with this whole thing... or maybe it was the washing machine I forgot how to work this morning *hee* so many buttons and stuff...
Anyway... I have to go. I don't know if I can call home tonight, so if I don't, sorry!! -Just letting those involved know.
*mwah*hugs&kisses ALL
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-04-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment