The only one good thing I've encountered today: Faw's "About Me" in her friendster. The following is part of the text where she mentions me...
"Wheeee Naj isn't gone yet! half of my Tears-supply was spent the night before she was to leave, and the rest.. ah well, evaporation is inevitable~ i'm going to miss my soulmate. my mic² leaves me for the land of NICE HAIRdo's and TEENY phallus'. and im torn between envying the hell out of her, and teasing her about never being able to FULLY enjoy sex with a dude there. "IS IT IN YET?" haha. Love U Najee." FawJic2
LoL. I didn't know she knew the word 'phallus' haha. No offence Jic, it's just that you've never used that word and it's relatively new to me. -Why am I even on this subject? (>.<)
Besides that, I've just received a call, I'm not going tomorrow, but probably on Friday. Or Saturday. Or Sunday. Whichever. *sighs* Well... at least there was some news.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-04-06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment