Not through violence, but through the word alone

2008-07-28

Questionnaire...

I got tagged... LoL - not that I usually actually copy&paste these weird questionnaires but since I have some time to spend....

1. Do you think people will judge you by the answers to this questionnaire?
- Does that matter? If you own the right to judge me then I'd try to appeal myself more, but as it is... If you do judge me after reading just this, then you're just not the kind of person I might want to hang out with.


2. What is your favourite brand for bags?
- No particular brand, but I've been into shoulder bags recently...

3. What’s your favourite thing to do?
- Watching reruns while reading a book. Yes. It's true.

4. What are your phobia(s)?
- Heights, open water, losing my phone...

5. How do you vent anger or stress?
- Go out for karaoke, work out at the gym and take a long warm bath afterwards... or visiting the zoo?

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Probably not. I don't think I'd survive without electricity either.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- The place that I can return too... as in, the place I can call 'home'.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Buy land! Build a house with solar panels and.. and... do something ecological...?

9. If you are asked to do one house chore, which would you choose to do?
- Sweeping? Outside? Does that count as a house chore?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- Sweet!

11. What skill do you wish you have?
- Bug-swapping. I hate cockroaches and centipedes.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- People who actually "stab you in the back" in your face!

13. What is your ambition?
- I want to work on something that'll one day give my life some meaning. Heck I'm in my 20s and I'm talking like someone more than twice my age.

14. What did you regret doing?
- Not being more focused when it mattered the most... on a number of occasions.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My phone... I felt so lost without it when I left it at home the other day, I couldn't contact anyone!!

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
- I would definitely be a bike. Like the BMW '92 versions...

17. If you have a chance which part of your character would you like to change?
- I would want to be less concerned of other people's behaviour and focus a little bit more on myself.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- I found a cd a friend burnt for me of some music by Arash, I don't know if he's Indian or Persian but it's really great danceable stuff.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- Centipedes. I seriously -hate- centipedes.

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
- Manga. Seriously, more than anime I like the manga.

Well. To those that want to spend the last 15 minutes the same way I just did, consider yourself tagged!! ^^

No comments: