My exams have finished and I only have 2 reports left to do! Woopee~~
Everything was going crazy until this Wednesday (when I had an exam for the first period and no more classes after that... which means that I went up to Uni that early in the morning just for one exam that finished at 10am and for nothing else........) After that exam I realised that, I have no more classes!! Two more reports and I am -done- for this semester.
Can't believe how time just flies so fast. This semester has been so crazy... I was basically busy and all laid out with plans from Autumn last year and now! Well, I'm not exactly without plans but it's -really- time to kick back and relax ^^ I'll be at home for most of next week doing reports and, really, just whatever, enjoying not needing to go up to Uni and then I start work... a lot of work at that English tuition place from the week after next!
I put in Koto practise in for all the Tuesdays next month too! Which doesn't really give me that much time between work and leisure (work -might- be from Wednesdays thru Saturdays but I'm not entirely sure? I think I must have misheard it... anyway I think I might need the extra money for Brunei T_T) I can't wait to go back! heeee
Oh... and I also decided last minute to go to that trip with my classmates! They left today (probably already) to Shirahama, in Wakayama for a one-night stay by the beach. It's the last time I'll be seeing some of them so I really wanted to go. I decided to leave tomorrow morning... and I'll only be there about 5 or so hours but I haven't seen the beach there yet. .... .... ... ... beach. volleyball. sand castles. yikes.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2008-07-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment