Not through violence, but through the word alone

2008-07-14

On strange dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night. So weird that I incorporated my alarm song into it several times and couldn't really 'wake up' for some time. I can barely remember what it was about though. All I can think about is the Zelda Phantom Hourglass game that I just jammed last night and the Ethnic Conflict book I was flipping just before I slept. Insert Buffy tVS that I've been watching recently... and you have my really, really weird dream.

I think there was civil war... or just war in 'my country'. I was following around a group of... military-like people. The whole dream was dark. I think we were near a port, because I vaguely remember seeing a ship.(That's Zelda for you) But we were in an alternate dimension where something that was supposed to exist was missing. (That's probably from Buffy). We were looking around for something really really special and there was fighting... there were theme songs LoL (I'm pretty sure that those songs came from my alarm clock). I basically had a whole movie/game in my head. It was really really weird. Right towards the end, I felt as if I was suffocating when I realised my nose was blocked (in reality) and that's how I woke up. Not really a nice way to wake up but I did. I'm kinda glad I did. Who knows what else I might have seen in that dream.

No comments: