Not through violence, but through the word alone

2007-05-28

Thanks you guys! Man the party my friends set out for me on Thursday night was the best hahahaha (^_^) *happy again* It was 5 of my japanese girl-friends and Aurelie... We all went down to this nice place for dinner and just talked and talked and talked... then they gave me a present... this perfume I've been looking at for soooo long! (Adeline you remember the Very Irresistable by Givenchy?) I got that one hahahah *happyhappyhappy*

After dinner we went out for karaoke which was just the best... and by this time it was already almost midnight... after everybody went back home, me and Nazuna ducked in Tsutaya, this DVD rental store and who did I see in there! My really cool Media Culture teacher w/o his glasses and his eyes and cheeks all red and his army of followers (they'd all just come back from somewhere- they were probably drinking) was gathered all around him too! (What a laugh!) He recommended some movies and stuff, I took one of his suggestions and then Nazuna and I left the place laughing our heads off because... well you had to be there to appreciate it I think but, during dinner we'd been mimicking Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow (since the 3rd movie's just come out) and that teacher was acting a little Sparrow-like too. And they'd just all been discussing Ali G In Da House, so it was a pretty weird mixture of Pirates and Hip-hop in the way he was acting. That was just the weirdest/nicest end to the day.

Then the next day I went out with most of my non-japanese friends to the cinema to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3! heeee

It was a nice end to the week. Then on Saturday I picked up my homework again... and I'm doing it even now but I don't feel so stressed out anymore. o(^_^o)

See you guys!

No comments: