I couldn't post anything here due to the sudden holiday we had starting 2 weeks ago. There was a measles outbreak or summat so they shut down the entire University for about 10 days until yesterday. I can finally check my mail!!
Anyway now they say that the classes missed during the sudden holiday would be made up for on Saturdays. For my Faculty, it'll be for approximately 7 weeks from this week which means that I'm going to have a 6-day school week from this week till the last week of this semester, which is the 4th of August! Man I'm so dead. This is so not good. So not.
It's a good thing that anyway my Wednesdays are free so I do technically still have 2 days of no-school. Maybe?
I shudder just thinking about when that week comes to replace one of my Thursdays. That means taking classes from 8.50 to 6.30pm on that Saturday! (=_=) Well I guess I can look at it this way-- at least I won't be wandering around my apartment wondering if I should go out and play... or what. My goodness. I might actually be able to save more~ hahahha
I wish.
Anyway... I'm off to finish some of my reports. I'd been laying off and bumming around my entire holiday. Well of course I did spend a few days studying Japanese... my goodness my kanji level is so low! I should have continued taking some classes at least... but no.... anyway.
Later!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-06-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment