Not through violence, but through the word alone

2007-06-18

muhihihihi the beginning of the end... of June

I just realised that April is over. may is over. It's the middle of June. It's the beginning of the end of June actually. Which means... I have a month till exams?!! I have to get my act together (T_T)

Remember... I might have mentioned before about my seminar where I have to write a 4000-character report for 4 different teachers... (T__T) Imagine a 4-5 page report to 4 different teachers... which doesn't should too bad since it's in English but how am I supposed to do it in Japanese!!

Actually there is something I've just recently noticed about myself. I feel that I am definitely improving in my language skills. Most definitely but then I've just realised that I've been ignoring a very important facet of my education.

I think... I might have only the mental ability of that when I left MD 3 years ago! I haven't changed at all! I haven't made any improvement in general knowledge- much less on what I'm studying right now!

I've been focusing on Japanese but not so much on knowledge in general! Which I now realise is probably partially the reason why i don't feel any matureness in answering during exams.

I know I haven't improved much in English at all - I'm most probably at the same mental age as wehn I left MD (which I hope wasn't anything below 2 digits ;_; ). Here I am, one of my dreams - as a student a dream I wanted to accomplish was to hand in essays which show deep thinking, awesome theories which some sense of stylistic writing, but no! I barely accomplished anything to my self-satisfaction during MD and I have less hope of accomplishing such a thing even now!

Everything I write is shallow. I am really dissatisfied with this.

Dissatisfied and Unsatisfied.

... Could anyone tell me what the difference is between those two?

Anyway, I've vented enough today. (^_^) *feel so much better now*


egad. If this is one extra day of school a week does to me, I do NOT want to imagine how that'll effect me in the weeks to come. Need to find a way to vent out this stressssss-- could somebody drag me to karaoke one day, pretty puh-leeaaase!!? Or maybe I should start jogging again. =_=;

No comments: