This week has been absolute h*bleep*ll. I'm in dire need of a break. A break. (Wasn't there just Golden Week? ... There aren't any more public holidays in June... oh no...)
It all began last weekend when I realised that I hadn't completed the reading for my seminar (why oh why did I put so much confidence into finishing it on time!!) I was taking too slow a pace reading it that I couldn't finish much in the end. This episode ended Monday at noon.
Then I realised that I hadn't finished the reading assignment for my Media Culture class, the homework for one of the languages, the handouts for my English presentation on popular science writing... and the teacher now handling my seminar handed us all a piece of work saying we all have to summarise it by next monday. Plus I'm still looking for reading material for my other English class! I'm just so nervous now!
I know I'm going to finish all of these assignments... someway or another. ... MAN! I've got more things to hand it next week and more reports (being backlogged since I can hand those in July) just waiting to be written! It's like everytimne I hand something in, more stuff follow!!
I'm not liking my position right now. I'm very thankful for all the people helping me out but oh whyyy do I have to study on Sundays toooooooooo (T_T)
My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Liliana who lent me her Friends collection. I really needed that. I really really really needed that.
Heh... Joey just cracks me up (^_^) HAHAHAH From now on, every day I go and study I'm defitely going to watch something funny... I go to sleep more easily.
To think I'm going to turn 20 soon as a nervous wreck. I'll probably take time off the rest of the day for R&R and mentally prepare for next week. I hope I can... at least. (^_^) Peace. Don't ever go to Uni thinking that it's going to be all fun and no work, unless you love deadlines - heehee!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-05-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment