Woops, I know I said I'd post up pictures this time, but I forgot to save it to my pendrive.
I just wanted to talk about how awesome Awakening Emotion 8/5 is ahahahhaha It's by Eiji Wentz(sp?) I just saw it on TV, and like how I fell for Abingdon School Boy's Innocent Sorrow, I felt [this is it] for me... again... hahah, I really like it. It's the main song for the new Gegege no Kitarou movie (ironic, I don't think much about Kitarou).
I'm in a pinch. I've got less than 5 days to finish reading another 15 pages for my seminar AND write a commentary on it. I'm insane. Why oh why oh why did I think I could handle this in a week? I should have done it before Golden Week when I was insane enough to go on studyingggggg- I'm insaaaaane.
Come to think of it, I think it was a wonderful day when I first learnt of the word 'insane'.
Heehee.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-05-08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOMANNNN what happened to the tagboard?!?!?! i saw the video.. I LOVE IT.. hahaha
i miss my tv.. how is that going by the way? fantabulous i suppose..
o syt i forgot to put the tagboard back up hahahhaha
yes the TV is fantabulous
Post a Comment