Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-12-06

雪!Snow!

No, unfortunately I did not think to be taking any pictures but it snowed! Yesterday! Not half an hour after my last post. At around 3 pm I remember. A friend called me up and tried to tell me that it was snowing (which I could not hear properly since there were apparently several people around her shouting and screaming - I was wondering what kind of party she was in at that point haha) and I ran out after grabbing my coat and forgetting my gloves and my hat.

Oh it was pretty ^^ It wasn't much and it only snowed like... less than 15 minutes I'm quite sure. There were people walking around giggling and such. One guy was walking around in his slippers jumping up and down while 'walking' with one of my classmates. I don't know how he stood it. It felt like the time I just plunged my hand down a bucket of ice to pick up a well-chilled tin of 7up only to be holding something metallic and therefore still just as icy. I.e. It was probably just as cold as the freezer haha

It was fun yesterday... and after my speech exam today, which by the way was alright, I went down to Onohara which is about a 40min to an hour's leisurely walk from school for lunch and to let all that post-speech stress out and I had steam coming out from my mouth every time I talked or breathed- hahahaha, I have to admit, cold as it was today, it was fun ^^ To top it all off, halfway to the restaurant we saw this car whose top was probably about an inch or so covered in snow! Wherever that car came from... ^^; I hope it snows enough around Osaka to pile up instead of to melt immediately even before touching the ground ;;

One last exam and then I'll be -almost- home free ^^

No comments: