Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-12-19

Snow again~~ *happy*

Oh, I felt so disappointed this morning when talking to Sylvie- the girl from Romania who'd just moved in around October. She said that it snowed early the morning before and I was still in bed then so I didn't get so see it!!

But! Just a few minutes after she went back to her room it snowed again! Woo, and it was more than how much it had snowed last time too! It's snowing still even now, I mean, half snowing, half raining actually (amazing).

Oh it was so pretty! I went down for some groceries (well actually I went down to buy milk and I ended up buying sweets too -_-;;) and the snow! Yeesh, all over my face, it was just plain ice really, some rather big chunks kept splattering on my coat *brrr*

Anyway, later!

No comments: