Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-12-01

Hello December

I just got back from watching Harry Potter! Not going to spoil anything so I'll leave it at that ^^ I decided to go walk to Carrefour this morning and watch the movie at the cinema there and I almost... very almost bought a ticket to watch HP dubbed in Japanese ^^; so lucky I caught the English version instead. What happened was that I didn't really understand these funny looking kanji below the title of the movie and very curiously asked the cashier(?) what it meant. Phew... that really saved me ^^

In any case, it was cold today, I mean... so suddenly cold. I remember around noon I was so close to the Carrefour building already and the sun was so warm then, I thought 'Oh, it feels a little like late Spring' and then when I was making my way back it was cold. It wasn't downright freezing or anything but the change in temperature shocked me... a lot ^^; It's... I think Winter now. At least, I know the cycle goes 'December-January-February' is Winter so... and I'm surprised. It's not particularly as cold as I thought it would have been ^^ But then again... it is supposed to be getting colder. *laughs*

No comments: