Anni was over for the weekend in Kansai until tonight- well, technically yesterday night. She came over on Sunday and we went up Rokko-san! (The mountain my Uni's partially on) We didn't think to bring jackets since it was a cool day but when we went up... brrrrrr it was cold! When evening fell it was positively freezing to me!
We went to some animal farm over there- it was very pleasant, lots of sheep. I even pet a horse! (I can't believe it still- it's my first time petting a horse)
Then we went down to have dinner -we thought we'd go eat maybe at Harborland but changed our minds and went back to Rokkomichi to have dinner at the Korean restaurant there (and what ho! At Harborland who do I accidently bump into but Adeline! ^_^ I can now officially say I've seen her every weekend for a month- it caught us both completely by surprise!).
Dinner we had with Cesar- who was kind enough to submit into my bullying for him to come heehee- it was really pleasant. I wish we could go have more dinners like this once classes start again ^_^
Then what do we do but go to karaoke all-night-long! Hahaha- so typical. But it was fun anyway- though I did end up with such a heavy head/completely stoned disposition on the way back to the apartment and then slept barely 5 hours and then woke up again since Mihaela was comin over. But I was completely KO after a while and had to take another 2 hours sleep before attempting to do anything else.
And now here I am... I really should start getting some sleep-
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-09-26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment