I went up to the University today (err, yesterday? I haven't slept yet so today is still Wednesday for me) and it was to finalise my choices for the next semester's compulsory general subjects (it's hard to translate this special category of subjects, but I'll just leave it like that-) And compared to the last list of choices we had, I found the current one even duller and more disinteresting in comparison to before. The subjects were mostly science-related like The Earth and the Stars, History of Science (which I already took in my first semester) etc. and those that weren't were Law or Politics related... which is even more... ...
Well anyway, I made my choice priorities and am just waiting for the results to see which classes they will put me in *please put me in a good class somebody... anybody...*
Now I've burnt out more than half of my limit of credits I can take for the year so I can take less subjects this semester around... I admit I really prefer it this way ^_^ I should burn out more credits next year's early semester too so I can just laze around in the late semester hahahha- ...Hmm... It's really not a bad idea
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-09-28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment