Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-09-01

Hahahaha *ahak ahak*

Yesterday was SO spontaneous. After coming back from Umeda around half-past 12 pm/am Aurelie and I set off to hunt for food. Well, it was mostly me doing the hunting, and her quietly leading along. I'd completely forgotten that the last time that I had eaten was like, around 3/4pm and that was brunch for me as well. The weather was so weird today. I was never inclined to think that the weather could affect my appetite, but I just can't find any other explanation~

It was raining yester-night too and I had to but ANOTHER umbrella. I swear I'm going to fill that umbrella cupboard soon if I keep on going at this rate. Otherwise I just have to remember to bring an umbrella everytime I go out... even on day's that it won't rain maybe. Grr...

Then we decided on the spot to go karaoke! And my goodness we didn't stop until it almost hit 6am and I was sore. But it felt so nice to go and lash a the machine again hahahahahaha There was this one song by Gackt - Ash, which is kind of difficult but we had it down! *laughs* And silly me I was so emotional when I sang Shania Twain's From This Moment. Now I know something's wrong with me *laughs*

No comments: