I've finally found a place to get internet from this University! Kobe University is great! Sure, the slope works you more than the one in Osaka UFS but ultimately, I'm glad I made this choice! ^_^
I can't stay on long because it's the Faculty's Library's computers, hence to be used only for researching for material... but I'm so glad I had time to clean up my mail box etc in any case.
I miss you guys so much! I miss all you guys in Brunei! I miss all you guys in UK, Malaysia, Australia etc. ^^ Most of all right now, I miss all my friends from OUFS, I can't believe I probably won't see some of you again for the rest of my life; and I can't believe that we made through such a tough year together. I can't wait until the time I can see you guys again.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-04-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heyyy,
I'm glad to hear you like Kobe U. Have your classes already started? Oh, and is there any chance of you and Aurelie getting an internet connection for your apartment? I have one now ^^ (so happy!)
All my love,
Anni
Post a Comment