So I'm at the Uni a lot earlier today- I think I should do this more often since the library's computers (which I am using right now) are open and a lot available (since, I suppose not many people are crazy enough to wake up this early on Monday), also it's probably because those who Are in school have compulsory English class!
Speaking of English class, me and Aurelie and Liliana wormed our way out of it ^_^ (Liliana, by the way, is a Bulgarian girl who had studied in Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, doing the same course that I am.) In exchange for not attending class, we get to write a 1000 word report in English and do a 5 minute presentation in Japanese in July- only then we can get our credit ^_^ However for the other required English class, on Thursday, we have to write a 10-page report o.o; jeepers creepers, but the deadline is also in July so... I guess it should be no problem.
The Japanese University system is similar to the American one, we have to earn a certain number of credits to graduate... I wonder how the system in UK is like...? In any case I need 136 credits to graduate and can take a maximum of 49 per year. If you're fast in calculations, you might just understand... that it is possible for me to graduate in 3 years instead of 4! (Of course, that would mean having to do my graduation thesis a year earlier... but it might just be worth it... maybe?)
In anycase- did I mention that the computer I'm using now is a Mac? It's weird. This school apparently just bought hundreds of Macs and installed them in around January. They're outrageously expensive, I can tell -_-;; And yet as far as I know, they have at least 200 units in my faculty alone... !!!
Well, I gotta run- ta!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-04-24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment