Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-03-30

Last Day in OUFS

It's kind of cool that I finally get a hold of the Internet on the very last day that I can, and am staying at Osaka University of Foreign Studies. Not only that today I'm posting my graduation pictures!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and Anni, who has already left for Tokyo a few days ago. She'll from now on study in Tokyo University, majoring in Politics.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Radu, a Romanian, and me... he has a very odd T-shirt on... ^_^

Image hosting by Photobucket
Half of Cristian, Lilia, Regina and me. My dear dear classmates.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A lot of people. Fan from Vietnam in yellow dress. Ricardo, Brazilian, on her left. Ri-Thi (I still don't know how to spell his name), Cambodian on Ricardo's left. On my left is David from Indonesia.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My dear classmates, although Regina is not present in the picture. To my right and left are my Japanese-language teachers. Ito-sensei(male), and Motoi-sensei(female)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Everybody attempting a group shot ^_^;

Image hosting by Photobucket
All the girls dressed in their traditional wears, minus the girl from Vietnam.
Left to right is Brunei (keke), Korea, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos and Philippines... I see a starting lack of non-Asians ^_^;; Then again the rest of them were wearing awesome suits.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Taking pictures of other people taking pictures and those posing for another picture XD

I guess that that's it for now. I'll be off studying in Kobe University from now on. I'm sharing an apartment with a friend too! Those who want my new address please e-mail me directly ^_^

No comments: