Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-03-01

Raining outside...

My dear dear blog. What would I be without you. Friendless, and disconnected from people back home. Not to mention starved from being unable to feed that writer's itch.

I am reminded again, this morning, just how fast this year has gone. Something my teacher mentioned in class right after the Speech exam today- We can all speak so fluently in Japanese now when compared to how we were before... The Us before, of April 2005, seems almost like a lie. Just how did we, the class of UE6, who basically come from having minimal to no knowledge of Japanese come to be able to stand up in front of people, talk about our designated research topic for a given limited time, not only that, be able to discuss it, real-time with other students, in Japanese. Other students who can and would shoot questions and open up holes in your research which can throw you off while trying to continue presenting... but no, we went on. Standing up 20 minutes each in front of the class and two teachers. Yeek. Had I known this would happen... I still wouldn't have believed it.

In anycase, I feel a little bit more free now. My last two papers are on Friday and besides History in the afternoon, the rest I know, is going to be a breeze. And then, after that? I've already plans for Friday night! Woohoo! Dinner down by a friend's house down town (his mom's throwing it, for I don't know what reason, but hey!). Monday the 6th next week, I'll be off down town for a party! My JCB teacher, Watanabe-sensei is hosting it for our class (UE5 and UE6 combination) and it looks like it might be by that classy hotel by the station... coolies. ^_^ Then on Thursday or Friday I'll be prancing down to Hiroshima with Anni and Aurelie for a quick sight-seeing trip. Sunday that same week, there's a concert! Monday and Tuesday the week after next is the Big Trip to Aichi (again)! Wednesday the 15th is going to be Graduation!

I'm not going to have the mindset to finish studying for those tests, am I? ... f(-_-;) Oh dear...

No comments: