So, it's Friday. It's been a slow day so far. But then again I did kind of only crawl into bed around 6am this morning. And I did wake up about 10 mins past 12 -_-; There's a big field trip on Monday stretching over Tuesday so I won't be around then.
We'll be going back to Aichi where the World Expo was last year, only this time we'll be visiting a branch company of Toyota's on Monday, staying over at a Japanese hotel for the night and then to Meiji Village on Tuesday. It's the last trip for all of us here and I feel a kind of dread, just thinking of the day to come since after the trip, and I mean, right the next day is Graduation (Wednesday).
Then we'll all be of to so many different parts of Japan. I mean, I might never see some of these people again. It's really rather disturbing to think of it -_-;
Which is why we're going to try and make the best of it. One short program intended for the night at the ryokan (Japanese-style hotel) is group performances. Apparently it can be anything. Unfortunately for the lack of enthusiastic participants from my class (=.=) It's going to be just Lilia singing, a song called Sakura, and me trying to dance a traditional malay dance to it in the background.
Ahaha- this is the first time I'll ever be choreographing myself for a traditional dance. I still remember the filipino dance from back in Sinaran Pelangi, the one with the candles (^v^) that was fun hehe-. And the dance when I was in Sunshine School (I forgot which one that was but I was 8 or 9 then), with the pretty shocking blue female-version of the cara melayu suit and long white cloth. And then there was one more for graduation from Sunshine School which I really don't remember well. Hahahah, all that and my clumsiness, I wonder what I'll manage to put together.
This is going to be fun.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-03-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment