I never mentioned that I hadn't been feeling well for over a week - or maybe I had? I would have these weird fevers that only come out at night. I think it might be because it gets colder at night, and very suddenly - so I couldn't really handle it well. In any case, last night topped it all off - was so warm I felt like I could burn anything I touched. I slept 10 hours... which is a lot to me right now - since I haven't really had much decent sleep lately. And I slept really well, too. I felt so refreshed, and relieved, when I woke up this morning without a fever, finally. But I've still got the sniffles. Geh.
Have I ever mentioned that my normal body temperature first thing in the morning is 35.7 degrees Celsius? Pretty low, isn't it. LoL -
I also never mentioned before that - I have 4-day weekends 2 weeks in a row, starting this week! Hehe. It's Golden Week, and if not for 2 days of classes I wouldn't have to go to Uni for over a week! ... As it is, I still do have 2 days of classes (this week's Wednesday and Thursday) and then another 4-day weekend. A nice break - and then downhill again will I start to roll. Haha.
There's a birthday dinner for one of my friends tonight and I'm planning to go - I still don't know what time they'll be starting though. Hmm. ... ... Well. It's not even 5 yet and I'm ready to go any time so I don't really need to be in any hurry.
Hope some of you are catching the 2nd season of xxxHoLic (called xxxHoLic Kei)! I really really like this series hee.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
No comments:
Post a Comment