It's 9.20pm-ish and I've been at Uni since 8.50am. That's 12 and a half hours in school man! What's happened to me??
Anyway... this week promises to be rather hellish. I don't think I'm going to get enough sleep until Sunday comes... with all the plans... oh my goodness. And to think I lost my voice this morning too... (Guess what! The same thing happened at this exact day last year too! Hahahah... there's something about January the 23rd...)
I'm probably going to be a library-worm for a while until it hits February.
Oh what has happened to my life! How did this term fly past me so quickly! I'm going to be a Uni 2nd year student soon! OMG.... (-_-) Anyway the librarians are threatening to kick us out now... Me and the rest of the computer bugs so I'll be leaving...
Man I hope my voice will be normal tomorrow. I have a presentation and everything too ... uwaaaahhhhh!!!!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-01-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment