I can't believe.... what I wrote....
"However, in non-flexible divination where only a single diviner is present, a tool is definitely needed. This is a method, perhaps to deflect self-blame during event of failure of one’s own conscious selection or even to protect oneself from self-blame or self-loathing by blaming the tool. Moreover, this aligns itself and protects well Preus’ criteria of divination, that the diviner does not author or “presume ‘authorship’” of the sought-for answer."
What do you think? Another excerpt from another essay I'm supposed to hand in next week! (Panicpanicpanicpanic..... o.o) It doesn't make sense! It doesn't make any sense anymore to meeeeee.....
So I guess you know what I have been up to... Words... Alphabets... Swimming in front of me...
I don't have that many, but my exams start on the 22nd this month. I hope I maaaaakkeeee itttt (T_T)
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-01-07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment