This was around December 9th when I went to Kyoto with an acquaintance of mine, Watanabe-san from Tokyo. (Actually it was very strange the way we met- I was in Kyoto with a friend of mine, Mihaela, to watch Daimonji and she just started up a conversation with us and then we were from then together for the rest of the night... very... energetic and open for a lady who is turning -60- this year)
Above is my partner-in-crime, Adeline, and Watanabe-san.
Me... this place is absolutely gorgeous... (and freezing cold).
Like I said, scenic, no? Definite wall-paper material
I love these pictures.
The colour is just not normal... I mean you don't see this in Brunei.
I took some leaves as souveniers... though I can't seem to find where I put them anymore (;_;)
Adeline
Just look at Nature's red carpet. (^_^)
This day we went for a very loooong walk in Kyoto. I don't remember the name. I only remember that at night we went to this special once-a-year exhibition involving smoky lights and bamboo trees. It really was pretty... but it was so dark so I couldn't see much. Anyway... this obasan tired us both out in the end... "expired us" as according to Adeline... but she was still so energetic. I swear, Japanese elderly are one of the most enduring ones of all. My whole respect.
2 comments:
kiree.. naj! the pictures are so beautiful!
Konnichiwa Najimininanisan,
Am just popping in to say that I really LOVE your pictures! :)
Ganbatte ne and stay sane!! ;P
Ai Li san
Post a Comment