Third day of classes and I already feel all the homework sloshing towards me like water to the lower end of a pool. Heavy.
Besides that, almost everyone has come back, everyone's here with smiley faces despite the tough weather back in school. The blast of classes is at the same time getting their minds of the gnawing home-sickness that has suddenly come up and decided to haunt them, all of the systems being new... we no longer study Japanese Language during all our morning classes, no we have Japanese Language only on Tuesdays. On Wednesdays we have presentation classes, Thursdays we have Academic Writing, Fridays we have (though we haven't had the actual classes yet) Reading Comprehension as well as summary writing. Mondays, I think, we have listening. It's all new and pretty interesting.
Life's not filled with any much excitement nowadays, and even I feel like I have nothing to write about. Sad really. I know I must have glazed over and missed some things I wanted to say, especially in that one week block when I didn't have internet access. But I guess I'll just be happy for now, and start thinking about all of this when I get back to my own room later on.
I'll write it down on my own computer so I won't forget. How easy it is to forget such good things after such a short time when all you really want to do is keep it in your memories forever.
Anyway, just for the record, it's a rather chilly day today, but it's relatively warmer than yesterday; there's just a slight chill in the air, I can't place it very well, it's not cold, but it is cold, kind of chill? (haha) There hasn't been any snow falling for some days, which is a little bit of surprise since a little while back at least a little snow would be blown in our direction once in a while, even for a minute. 10 seconds a day even at least, there would be a little almost every day. Adjusting to the cold hasn't been really a bad thing. Actually I can even go as far as to say that I'm getting used to it. ^^;
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-01-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment