Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-01-23

It snowed again

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was wondering why it was hard to wake up last night and why I kept on almost falling off my bed... it turned out that the wall side of my bed was really cold and I was just trying to get as far away from it as I could. It snowed a lot in on us again today.

It just kind of made me wonder about what a friend had told me a while back... snow really is much better experienced from the inside ^^ Outside it's all over your face. I mean, rain can get everywhere, but snow. Snow can get anywhere. At least rain doesn't look like cotton flying towards your mouth/eyes/nose/ears right? ^^ Haha But when you're inside! That's a whole other thing. Those cottony pieces you see flying through the air splat on to the window and drop down to the window sill in a puddle, all away from your body.

You are comforted by the fact that there is a glass sheet in front of you to protect you from all the battling to not accidentally start breathing cold snow up your nose.

Yup yup, looking at snow from the inside is most definitely more enjoyable that breathing -woops- being outside in it. I'll see you guys.

No comments: