Yesterday was like one long walk out at the beach. Max 22, low of 12 (though I'm pretty sure these predictions are way off the real mark. It had to be at least 24 in the morning, oh it was so nice. It was warm and windy, it wasn't so cloudy nor so clear. It was one of the nicest physically-speaking days I've encountered thus far. The night wasn't so bad too. I went out for a walk, snug and warm in my windbreaker ^_^
Today was predicted to be a max of 18 and low of 10. This morning it felt not 18 at all under the sun but I'd discovered in class, under the shade it was very cold. Nyah~~
And people are commenting so much on my 'new hairstyle' nowadays- woop, sorry for the sudden change of topic however. In any case- It's amazing what blow-drying your hair in the morning can do haha~ Elien even thought it changed colour. But I'm happy the girls at the dorm are so attentive *heee* It looks almost straight, really, my hair. I'm so vainnnn~~~ A friend of mine is laughing at her corner in this room right now, telling us that it was a friend's weblog... for a second I thought it was mine *blushes* I almost thought I'd put down something embarassing...
Which, come to think of it, I must, at one point, have. Scary... I think I might just start re-editing the previous posts even if to correct spelling mistakes which I know occur a -lot-.
It was a nice day today... I'd just handed in the paper that just about officializes (if there is such a word) my major... I had been thinking a lot about it but I came back to my original so... eheh. Anyways, later for now!! Two weeks and a bit more till examinations start.. *_*
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-11-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment