Yesterday I foolishly mentioned "The coldest has yet to come" or something like that. It's rather cold today, this morning I checked the weather predictions and it was a max of 14. What a hoot! It wasn't at all that this morning (though I have to admit at 6 am I was already wearing a rather warm jacket, 5 mins out of my room and I was suddenly cold again). And now, it's just getting colder and colder. It's almost scary how.
Max.14 and Low.9 was predicted for tomorrow. It's almost frightening how weather changes can be. It's also funny how, I got used to the temperature when it started hitting below 25. Then when it went around 20 and slightly below it was okay. Right now there's this sudden drop in temperature and I feel as if I really have to adjust quickly to it again. Here's to hoping that I actually do!! ^_^
今日寒かった!国の平均温度と比べると全然違うわ!国よりサムッッ!!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-11-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment