Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-11-24

First day... Nov/Dec Exams

Besides the fact that I finally only got myself to sleep around 1 (after constantly tossing and turning around because of the coldness near my window and how hot I was feeling *caught a fever*) and woke up on my own around 5.30? Today's paper was alright ^_^ It was essay-writing and... well I suppose that it was alright.

Pictures!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The above were taken on campus, below are random pictures of the scenery when I went out for a (loooong) walk yesterday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woo... trees on fay-ah! (translt: fire) ^_^ Anyways, my awesome awesome awesome coat, now hanging in my room exactly as how you see it in this picture:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It goes down to my knees. I like my new coat *hearts*

Besides my new coat, my holidays start in 3 weeks!! woooo I can't wait *dances*

No comments: