Wow. This is probably my third post today. But anyway.
I was just reading my old posts from early 2007 and I realised that I nearly screwed up my health check for that year because of high blood pressure. I remember thinking this year that my blood pressure sunk below that of last year and even that of the year before... which is great! (really).
And then I realised how unbelievably stressed I must have been then and it's probably nothing than when compared to me now (especially since language-wise I am better off).
I was also reading up my post from my last visit to Brunei and it made me realise how much I miss... a lot of stuff.
My nasi pulut.
And my cheesy wedges.
Nice juicy pineapples.
Soy milk.
Mom's tandoori!!!!!
Mama's ikan rebus!!!!
Ikan tengiri.....
Roti john(sp?)....
Kelupis.... the plain one you cacah with susu manis........
CAM mee goreng mamak
famous amos cookies
maggi kari
indo mee
pau
sardines
roti khawin
cucur pisang
belimbing
kuih batik
manga......
Waaahhhhhhhh
.....
.....
.....
Somebody take me to where all these food live when I get back!!!!! I'll get you all the Buger King burgers you want LoL. ^^
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2008-08-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment