Not through violence, but through the word alone

2008-02-07

Shocker!

That presentation I am supposed to do? I volunteered the topics "Realism, Liberalism and other (concepts)" and "(the) PKO and Japan's Involvement".

First off. I thought, that the realism and liberalism part was going to be soooo easy. I was soooo wrong. Look up "realism" and "liberalism" on wiki and you'll see what I mean. Guuuurrrrghhh. (Not to mention I need to use the Japanese material since the presentation is in Japanese - and there are so many kanjis there! My head's spinning at the very thought of it.) I've copy-pasted only what I thought was relevant material and even so! At TimesNewRoman, font 9 and one-inch borders all around on MSWord, I have 16 pages! How am I supposed to deal with that..... *panic* Obviously, the only way is to deal with it one bite at a time but I need a computer that lets me type in Japanese so I can at least save my arm the ache I'd get from writing all weekend. #the future does not look promising-- and this is to be the beginning of my Spring holiday???#

I've yet to pounce on the PKOs but it looks like a lot of work from the websites I've seen already. I'm so dead. I'm so. Dead. Maybe it's not too late to ask someone to partner up with me on the second topic? ....

And the worst part is! (Did I mention I have a Nintendo DS now?) I played my GBA-ver of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and I got to the end of Winter in the first year; everything was going soooo well. Until. The game somehow reset itself. Which means? I have to start from the beginning again!

You know what that was? It was a sign. Everytime a string of bad luck happens to me it always starts with something as devastating as that! Guuuurrrghhhh. That's all there is to it. Gurgh. At least until I find that silver lining.

No comments: