No more exams! I only have 3 reports and a presentation left to do and I'm freeeeeeeeeee.
Or so it might seem.
My last exam was yesterday and my next deadline is tomorrow (my math class: Structure and Mathematics). I really liked that class. Sure the way he did the math was a little different that what I used to have, AND he did a lot on symmetry... one of the things I'm really bad at, but it was really nice since he linked math to a lot of arts. Then my other deadlines are on the 12th and 20th this month. My presentation, or study session really where I've been given the topics of Realism/Liberalism and PKOs to look into, is on the 12th.
Between my part time job teaching at WILL and then (oh I forgot to mention! I joined-) the Gym, and my field trips, the only day I have left to breathe in this month is the 13th - and even then, Yahoo BB! will be coming in to check the phone lines at the apartment in the afternoon (yay! finally! internet!).
I joined the gym - Central Sports- at the beginning of this month. I've already been there 3 times and I love it! So, all I do is walk, run, cycle and do some weight training, but they have TV there too, so it keeps my mind off the time. They have showers, jacuzzis, saunas and massage chairs hehehhe... They have these aerobics and special exercise classes too. They offer ballet lessons, they have table tennis... pools... I like this gym. I'm not sure if I'll still like it as much in the summer. It's cold now so I don't sweat so much when I go back up to the apartment (after showering at CS).
About my trips this month.
The first one will be to Himeji on the 20th-21st. It'll be with my classmates and seniors from my seminar, and the professor'll be there too. I have no idea what the purpose of this trip will be but I hope it'll turn out well.
The second one is a reception for the National Day. It's on the 23rd and I'm only planning to arriving in Tokyo in the morning and then leave at night. I need to find a place I can wash my hair and change when I arrive though... hmmm... I can deal with that later.
The third trip is again to Tokyo, but from the 26th to the 28th, and again with my classmates, but no seniors this time. The professor will be attending though, especially since this is actually an official Uni-funded trip to the Foreign Ministry, MEXT and Nikkei Shimbun. I'm going to be really tired aren't I? ... Hmmm...
But then! After all that! My only plans in March are to go to Semba Curry again and then going to Nazuna's place again in Fukui during mid-March! Then, after Mom and Azzi come and leave I have one week to prepare for the next semester.
It is so unnatural for me to have plans to that far in the future. Hahahaha. Good luck to me! Later!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2008-02-06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment