I just thought to take out some time out for myself and start thinking about things. You know, stuff like:
1. I am not Najee. It's Naj. To the non-Japanese speaking world? It's Naj!! Let's start all a-fresh again.
Hi. My name is Naj. I'd been Naj for 17 years, and I don't want that to stop. I'm 20 years old now, and I'd like to be Naj. Nice to meet you! (^_^)
2. I don't hate pink anymore. (Well, I don't like it either, I'm just neutral) In fact, right now, I'm wearing a pink t-shirt. In fact, I think it's the first time in my life - wearing a pink t-shirt. I mean, this pink is not even pastel-pink or baby pink. There would be no other word for the colour of my t-shirt that pink. Think, Staedler-colour-pencils-pink.
3. I am too comfortable with myself to care about what other people think of me at times.
4. I am not so comfortable with myself to not care about what other people react to me at times.
5. I procrastinate.
That's only a slice of the things I'd been thinking about myself lately. Others include stuff like.... Why did I cut my own hair???? Yes, I cut my own hair. I only wanted my front hair shorter again and couldn't be bothered to go to the salon to get that cut. So I cut my front hair. Plus I layered my back hair. I have to say I think I have a result closer to what I imagined and better than what my usual salon could give me. Then again I cut one part to short and it's kinda noticable so I have to part my hair differently to hide it. Which is not so bad... but Why did I cut my own hair in the first place??? I'm going to the salon next time to get a proper cut.
Maybe not for a while. I've been trying to grow my hair again. I want it longer than it's ever been before. Without it looking too weird.
Which kinda reminds me of another thing I thought about yesterday:
6. I had the best purikura sessions yesterday with Anni and Joie!!! The machines in Saty, KitaSenri were awesome. There were bars in one of them where you could hang, if you wanted, like a monkey hahahahahaha...... We had a blast.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-09-26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment