Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-08-13

Never thought I'd be wishing so badly for a...

Thunderstorm. I want one. I heard a little thunder over this afternoon and it just sort of clicked in just how much I wish want need there to be a thunderstorm. It rained, a little. Pitter patter-like rain, but it was so unsatisfying. I want it to rain like it does in Brunei....

With the thunder rumbling almost as if it was pulling up tree roots just above your head. I want the rain to fall like it's going to flood the area in mere seconds. I want the wind to blow like it could topple your car over like a sheet of cardboard. I want real rain.

But~ ya just can't get everything you want in life can ya. So for now, I'll be happy listening to the soft pitter patter of the rain - slash that, drizzle outside and when I get back to Brunei... well I hope to see a real thunderstorm again ^_^

No comments: