Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-08-24

Fourth week of holidays...

Last week, right after I mentioned that it was high time for me to act like a tourist and go around snapping pictures again, my dear friend Mihaela called us to ask if we could go together to Kyoto to witness the final ceremony of Obon- called Daimonji. It's when they make huge kanji characters with fire by burning a designated part in a clearing in a forest. It was quite fantastic - but all my pictures are on film so I have to go find a scanner somewhere before I can post it up here.

Oh... and here... as a result of someone who has too much free time...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... of course one ends up taking endless pictures of one's self (of course if one is as vain as I o.O) Of course it does help, I think, to satisfy sOme people's curiosity of what I'm like now. Haven't changed much though, have I? Hehe~

I want to grow my hair long again... I don't regret cutting it so short a few months back, but I would dearly like for it to be long again... and it's the perfect time anyway, it's going to be Autumn soon and then Winter... I don't have to trouble myself putting it up all the time either.

Anyway. I really have run out of things to talk about.

No comments: