Not through violence, but through the word alone

2006-06-16

Random thought

It's Summer! Temperatures are ranging between 24 and 30... I feel like home *hearts* And I feel like getting a new haircut. How many times have I told myself that and up till now I still haven't gotten one -_-: The last time I had one was probably late February - early March... so it's grown a good couple of inches already... Oh man it was so short in March... the shortest I have ever had it cut, and it was so bouncy and light and all things sugary Hahahahah

Okay, that's it. I'm officially dying of boredom and am going insane. Life has been so routine nowadays... it's like, wake up, shower, make bento (that means packing food for lunch), go to school, go back, read a book, write reports, sleep, then the entire routine back from start. I swear I think I could do all of this half-asleep. It's mind-boggling, how did I let myself end up like this?! Anyway, I seriously need something new to do. Need to get something interesting back so homework can look appetizing (appetising?) again. No, really.

I want... I want......... Actually all I want right now is to go back to the apartment and sleep. Maybe I'll do just that. Later-

No comments: