It's been one long week and it hasn't ended yet... =.= And to make that better (worse?) it's been raining so much. The weather report says that it's going to rain again on Sundaaaaaaay. Grr.
You know, everyweek for PE (yes, we have compulsory PE here - and I took up table tennis which is the bEsT btw) we have to do these stretches which *shock* include leap-frogging. OMG the first time I tried it I fell on my left side and pulled a muscle near my ankle, not to mention my partner had fallen as well.... The next week I made 2 jumps before falling on my 2nd one... oh the misery. What's with this whole leap-frogging business anyway. Why do people do such a thing? You're jumping over your friend for goodness's sake.
Of course my opinion changed the next week when I made 7 out of the 10 the instructor had told us to do. Again, I fell on my last one (no muscles injured this time, I think I'm going to turn out to be pro at falling one day). And so the routine began when I could only do 2-3 in one week, 7-8 the next.... It drove me crazy until... I made 10 this week!! Woohoo! (banzai! hahahhahaha) I'm going to make 10 again next week. I will... well, even if I don't, ... well I don't really want to think about that.
Of course none of this changes the fact that leap-frogging is a very very weird thing to do. End.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-06-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment