I haven't much time right now but I just wanted to write something y'know. I luv everyone for having taken time to comment. LUV U ALL ^_^ Azi- the people on my floor are only from Cambodia, Finland, France, Indonesia, Iran, Korea and Bulgaria. Billy... give me until next year to find that guy hahah- because for now it's all international students that I'm studying with, once I move to the next University it'd be a Japanese majority... heehee XD BangPing good luck for exams!! ShamNe.O I'm going to link you- that alright? XD How's UK doing? FAE nanti klo inda busy I want to taaaalk k? XD Anyway--- hearts to everyone XD
Anyway, it's the first actual week when classes have been held in full... I think (you know, without public holidays and such to break up the week) and I feel that it's actually quite hectic and I don't really have that much free time at all... so we'll see how this works out as time goes along.
Yesterday I had my second math class and it was... unspeakable. Instruction was completely in Japanese... well maybe not completely... there was some "Are you ok?"s and "Do you all understand?"s in between the instructions... but honestly... it was... unspeakable. LoL But then towards the second half of the instruction I actually finally could start recognising some of the kanji and the terms he was using and connect it with the numbers, letters and mathematical symbols the teachers were writing on the board. I guess if I just push on a little more I can understand more... Slowly... slowly.... I guess it's just like climbing up the slopes to the University. At first it was so hard, and now... well I really don't feel the slopes much anymore. I still do get tired, but less. Hahaha-- anyway, time's up... more later on... by my phone... hahhahaha I love my phone.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-05-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment