Not through violence, but through the word alone

2009-08-03

F502

Sitting here right now in F502 - the computer lab for students in my Faculty only, I start thinking. About how so much time has passed.

F502 is a computer lab, yes, but it's also THE place to go to if you were in my seminar class. Everytime I enter, there's always someone here. If studying in the library gets too lonely, I come here and just join the people studying here.

The thing about my seminar class - I've started thinking of them as my family in Japan. These people have helped me out a lot over the years.

Just like this lab.

We've all come here to have discussions on projects. We all come and stay over some nights too and just sort of....fight off sleep in front of the pcs while tweaking the presentation slides and speech drafts.... hahaha.

Had a lot of good times in this lab.

LoL. It's like my second home here in Japan... haha...

No comments: