Not through violence, but through the word alone

2009-06-18

NON FUI. FUI. NON SUM. NON CURO.

I was not. I was. I am not. i do not care.


So I've been busy lately~~ learning Latin. Not.

Haha.

Latin is fun-ish. It's not so bad considering it's a dead language so I don't need to actually practise >using< it.



More than that, I have been practicing, studying, revising my Japanese since I'll be taking the July 5th JLPT again. (Since I failed last time. ... by 10%!!! gaaaarrrrgughhh) LoL.

Besides that I've just been hanging out with my friends, karaoke, dinner at the uni cafeteria. I also went to my Mongolian friend's house to play Wii and DS etc last Sunday.. it was such a nice Lazy Day. Haha.

Anyway. This week, (on Saturday) I'm going to Kyoto to attend this Joint Seminar, as a guest this time, not as one of the teams presenting and on Sunday I have koto lessons, and my previously mentioned Mongolian friend will be staying over Sunday night so we can play Katamari Damashii on PS2!! Yayyyy~~~


But no, seriously. I am studying. Not just playing. haha.

No comments: