Not through violence, but through the word alone

2009-02-02

post-last exam

My mistake, it was a Urban Culture - not Civil Culture. Anyway. It's over. It just finished.

I have no idea if I answered the question correctly. All I did was splash all around about view of how identity is made and who/what controls man's destiny/actions. Hahaha... ugh. ....


(=__________=)



Seriously.

I'm off to write my report now. This next one is.... 日本思想交流論... Exchange of Japanese Thoughts/Idea. ...?



Which means... I'm going to have to go and borrow a book on Japanese history... post-WW2, which means, economics!!!! Eeeeeep.

Sometimes I wish I took some beginners classes in Econs.

Wait.

I think I may have.

Uuuuuhhhhhh.... but it was in Japanese!!! But. I guess I'll go hunting for An Idiot's Guide to Economics or something like that. LoL. I hope they have it though. I didn't realize how necessary some /some/ knowledge of economics is, studying what I am studying. Doing what I'm doing.

No comments: