Not through violence, but through the word alone

2008-12-03

On University life.



I just had to reinsert this amazingly lagging consciousness of mine into the fact that I am in my 20s.
I'm not even 20, I'm 21!!


It's weird not being a teenager anymore.

It's weird not being able to last as well in an all-nighter. We, and by we I mean at least a dozen of my classmates from my seminar, pulled another all-nighter in order to finish this presentation of ours. Well. To be realistic, I could only help them with the powerpoint and animations - at which point, my work was done around 5am today. So I left early.

Yes. I left the Uni at 5am, and my friends were all still working in the computer lab.

Some of my friends say, that what we're living through right now is the University life. People stay over at the University all the time. (Our 24hr convenience store near the Engineering Faculty proves that - the Engineering student thrive on it. Some of the lights in their Faculty barely ever go off!)

And now I'm off. I need to wake up. Like really.

No comments: