Our friends who will be going off to France this Summer came over for dinner (they take turns cooking and come once every 2 weeks) for their 'study' session. And I made brownies!! Hahaha.... they were really really nice.... I hadn't had any in so long too....
In any case. It's been a slow week. I had presentations and reports to finish as usual. This semester has been like a storm... and I just found out a few days ago that this storm is going to escalate soon. My exams start next month.
I can't believe that it's already exam period.
I also found out recently that I have this tendency to smother in as many plans as I can by the end of a month for the next month. It's okay really, but I also tend to double or triple book with people.
It's weird that I never really needed a planner before coming to Japan.
Anyway, here's a nice music video made with slices of Zettai Kareshi - a japanese drama that just finished last week.
and then maybe search for "best anime cosplay ever" in youtube while you're at it too!
and don't forget to look for Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl too!!
-actually I'll just paste it here:
the david choi version is really nice too!
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2008-06-29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment