I hadn't realised but I'm about halfway through my Spring Hols already! What have I been doing?? Where has it gone? Why don't I feel like I've been on holiday mode? Come to think of it, when I was taking a bath at the hotel in Tokyo, 45 minutes passed without me realising it! A few nights ago I thought I'd just closed my eyes a second and then all of a sudden it was already morning! My body's on fast forward mode. ... ... ... (T_T)
I haven't been sleeping very well lately - and last night I even left the light on! I was so tired that I think I slept even before my head hit the pillow. I was hoping to sleep in tomorrow morning but then I realised that it's Hina Matsuri and I wanted to go to my Koto teacher's place to put up the dolls! (It's something they do for this particular festival.) I don't want to miss that because it's really really fun and the dolls are really really pretty! She has a relatively bIg collection too so it's a pretty rare opportunity.
After that I wanted to go for a trim. I hadn't realised, but I tied my hair up to a low ponytail today and that's when I realised how long it's become. I haven't had it this long since MD's Prom Night, which was before I left for Japan, which was... 3/4 years ago?? Has it been that long?
Time's slipping through my fingers faster than beach sand.
And February's already ended too. I'm just not catching up with the times fast enough. I guess I'll turn in early tonight and hope. Come to think of it I had the strangest dream last night. I adopted a Japanese kid as my own and was wearing myself out trying to support him. The strangest dream.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2008-03-01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment