That makes it 3 times. Nice! This whole blog-tag is really getting around. What does that say? ... The world really is small, even on the internet (^_^)
Alright. I'm going to start 8 more facts.
1. The computer room I'm in right now is open 24/7 it seems. But I'm the only one here... ? Oh well, it's not exam season yet.
2. My guy friends like my scarf. I wonder why the girls don't mention it much? Not that I want it to be mentioned, it's just odd to have something only guys have mentioned about... ?
3. I haven't cut my hair in 6 months, which is a great achievement. I don't think this has happened since... I turned 15? 14?
4. Gunman Fired Slugs As Well As Pellets is what is on the Japanese news in english web today. It kinda made me wonder how slugs could fit into the mouth of a gun, and then get shot without exploding into smithereens at impact with the gun powder. Then I realised, slugs. It's another kind of bullet for the shotgun. Click here for the actual news.
5. Toys are cool.
6. I don't even have eggs in my refrigerator. I need to go grocery shopping today.
7. My holiday starts from the 27th and ends on the 6th.
8. Nintendo DS has games(?) that allow you to take kanji tests, or at least, practise reading and (more importantly!) writing kanji.
Signing out now.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2007-12-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment