Not through violence, but through the word alone

2007-10-24

4th week of classes

And I'm already behiiiiiiiiiiiiind! I can't believe it. I promised myself to focus more this semester because of all the seminars I'm taking. And yet, I'm already behind with work? It's just not possible. I even tried to make sure not to take anything on Friday except for that compulsory English class. Even then the teacher let me reschedule it to one of my free periods on Monday.

Of course... I predicted I'd be on time all the time with my work provided I let my Friday and my weekends free.... And I haven't as yet.



Right.


That's why.


I've been working on Fridays! (-_-;) I forgot, I'm teaching English at this school in Nishinomiya (about 15 minutes away by Hanshin trains). Well. At least... well, I hope at least, that that job will end in November (as my boss said it would). Not that I'd be devastated if I could keep the job... I just need the free time. Or maybe, I just need to learn to balance my current free time. Hmm.


And I have neeewwwsss for you all!! I'm taking koto lessons now (on Sundays). It's a traditional japanese musical instrument. And it's soooo fun! Here's a link if you want to know a little bit more about koto.

No comments: