Not through violence, but through the word alone

2007-02-16

Congratulate me!

I'm on holiday officially now!! Woohooo~! I'm so happy happy happy~~~

I'm sooooo happy right now~~~

I have loads of time tomorrow to clean my roooomm (inseart heart icon here) hahahaha....

And just for the people in Brunei... I know that making a list seems childish (to myself at least) but I just wanted to show my siblings, (Mom! Could you make sure that the boys read this at least!) the anime you can expect to leech off me after I come back... Feast your eyes on the list below:

Ah My Goddess [c]
Ah My Goddess ~Sorezore no Tsubasa~ [c]
Air Gear [c]
Angelic Layer [c]
Asatte no Houkou
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Basilisk [c]
Black Lagoon [c]
Black Blood Brothers [c]
Busou Renkin
Code Geass
Coyote Ragtime Show
Death Note
D.Gray-Man
FLAG
Full Metal Alchemist [c]
Gatekeepers [c]
Ghost Hunt
Gintama
Gravitation [c]
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de [c]
Haru wo Daiteita [c]
Higurashi no Naku koro ni [c]
Honey & Clover [c]
Honey & Clover II [c]
Jigoku Shoujo [c]
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Jyu Ou Sei [c]
Kanon
Kaikan Phrase [c]
Kekkaishi
Kiba
Kyou Kara Maou [c]
Kyou no Go no Ni [c]
Le Chevalier D'Eon
NANA
Naruto [c]
NHK ni Youkoso [c]
One Piece
Ouran Highschool Host Club [c]
Princess Princess [c]
Read or Die [c]
Red Garden
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Saiyuki Reloaded [c]
School Rumble [c]
School Rumble 2 [c]
Shounen Onmyouji
Spiral [c]
Soukou no Strain
Sukisyo [c]
Tenpo Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [c]
Tokimeki ~only love~
xxxHoLic [c]
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Yoake mae yori ruriiro na [c]
You're Under Arrest [c]

[c] of course means complete. Yes I know, I'm insane. I'm so insane. My external HDD went full several times already and I had to ask Adeline to burn out so much for me... (then again, one must be aware of the fact that Adeline has the same collection as I do... and more. Since she's got the complete Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny and Fushigi Yuugi and most of Inuyasha etc etc etc....... =__= she literally has a treasure box of them. ... oh how I salute her hahahahah

No comments: